This gardening book is truly in a class by itself. It’s SO simple to read and follow you can’t mess up. And it’s so thorough in covering everything you need to do that you are guaranteed “a great garden in any soil, and in virtually any climate.”
Why is this book unique? Because of how it came to be. First, Dr. Jacob R. Mittleider created the materials for it from the unique wealth of experience he gained helping people grow gardens all over the world for over 35 years.
Then he hired outstanding illustrators, plus several of the most highly skilled PhD’s in Educational Technology and Psychology that he could find to help him turn it into a masterpiece.
The process took several years and lots of money, but Jacob wanted one book that would be easy to understand and use, would work for gardens in any soil (or container!), and could be used by people in any country or language.
He wanted the methods taught to be “bullet proof” and work great for EVERYONE, no matter where they were or what their gardening experience was.
So, what do you have? A gardening training course that is an easy-reading step-by-step guide to growing vegetables that will have you growing 5 to 10 times more in the same space as a traditional garden, and make your garden the envy of your whole town!
Dr. Mittleider has adapted the best features of several major methods of gardening, including organic, conventional, and hydroponic into one simple, rewarding, highly efficient, and enjoyable gardening experience.
Whether you grow in a large or small soil-bed garden, or in containers on your patio, exactly what you need is right there for you, and equal success is achieved either way.
Follow the simple steps in this book for growing your fruits and vegetables and you can also save many hundreds of dollars a year on your food bills
There are hundreds of graphics and pictures, clearly illustrating everything you need to know, explained logically and clearly for quick understanding.
You’ll discover the simple steps of:
· Planning for and preparing your garden,
· Planting seeds and transplanting seedlings,
· Close planting for higher yields and fewer weeds,
· Watering with less than half that of traditional methods,
· Proper feeding, weeding, and pruning.
Again, all illustrated with hundreds of pictures to reinforce the important lessons.
You’ll also learn:
· How to avoid pesticides & herbicides, with the very best organic gardening methods,
· How to build your own greenhouse,
· How to automate your watering system,
· How to grow your own seedlings using the “poor man’s hydroponic system”,
· How to extend your growing season,
· And how to multiply your garden yield many times by growing vertically.
If you’d like to grow the healthiest and most tasty produce possible in the garden space you have, then The Mittleider Gardening Course, by Dr. Jacob R. Mittleider, is for you.
A few things that are unique to this method include:
1. Providing inexpensive, balanced, complete natural mineral nutrients, so plants achieve optimum growth, appearance, taste, and health.
2. High-density planting in a controlled environment.
3. Vertical growing to maximize yields in a given space while maximizing light to each plant, and eliminating losses from foot traffic, pests, and diseases.
4. Automatic watering to make the daily gardening chores easier, quicker, and more efficient.
5. For Container gardeners, using clean organic and inert materials as a soil medium to eliminate weeds, bugs, and diseases, and
6. Giving the plant access to all available soil nutrients and microbial activity below the container
This book is a must-have for the home gardener who wants success NOW, without any guessing about how to achieve it.
Order The Mittleider Gardening Course now, and learn the simple secrets of the Mittleider method of gardening that’s been taught and loved by millions of families for over 50 years around the world.
And you’ll be pleased to know you are helping support the work of the Non-Profit Food for Everyone Foundation, which was set up to continue Dr. Jacob Mittleider’s work of teaching the best possible gardening methods to families throughout the world.