Have you ever considered growing your own food?
”Are you kidding?? Why would I even think about growing a garden? I’m much too busy earning a living!”
Let me give you a few reasons you SHOULD consider starting a garden, especially this year:
- Covid-19 has gripped the world, and everything is in lock-down. Will it ever be the same again?
- Stores are running out of food, and it is getting worse by the day because supply chains are broken.
- People are losing their jobs and money is getting extremely tight, with no end in sight.
- The currency is being trashed by government profligacy, and we are headed for hyperinflation and/or depression.
Now that I have your attention I’ll introduce you to a gardening method that REALLY makes sense – even for the busy working man or woman.
We’ve searched the world for the ONE method that guarantees success beyond anything you’ve ever seen. And it’s so simple a child can do it! Our FREE ebook shows you how.
You’ll learn how to grow a GREAT garden in ANY soil, without soil amendments! The digital Mittleider Soil-Bed Gardening book is FREE at www.growfood.com/learn/.
You’ll also find a FREE Gardening Group, FREE greenhouse plans and automatic watering system plans, and a FREE FAQ section that contains more than 400 short articles answering your important gardening questions.
With the Mittleider Method you will:
• Grow healthy, delicious vegetables & fruit like NEVER before.
• Increase your yields as much as 5 to 10 times traditional methods.
• Use about ½ the water of other gardening methods.
• Enjoy a weed-free garden without problems with bugs and diseases.
• Grow a highly successful garden in any soil, and in virtually any climate.
• And do it all without using harmful pesticides & herbicides.
“How – and why – would you do this”, you’re asking.
- The gardening system has been perfected and proven throughout the USA and in countries around the world for many years.
- We’re a non-profit Foundation with all-volunteer staff.
- Our mission is to teach the best gardening methods to people everywhere.
- Some people end up buying the great gardening books, software, & CD’s.
- Generous people care enough to assist us by donating to the Foundation.
Help us spread this gardening knowledge – Donate at www.growfood.com