2017 Free Gardening Seminars
Grow 5-10x More Food from Your
Garden with Less Space, Less Work,
Less Cost, Less Water & No Weeds!
Â Free Vegetable Gardening Seminar
Learn a Better, Simpler, Money Saving Way to Garden.
- Grow Enough Food to Feed a Family of 4 on 1/20th of an Acre.
- Increase Yields From 5-10 Times and Get Higher Nutrition.
- Save Water. Water for Only 30-60 Seconds a Day.
- Garden in Any Soil Without Manure, Compost or Mulch.
- â€śBest of Organicâ€ť Method using Natural Mineral Fertilizer.
- Grow Healthier, Pest Resistant Plants 365 Days a Year.
5 hours of unique training to give you a great garden in any soil.
2 Â˝ hours in the classroom & 2 Â˝ hours in the garden.
Learn How To Grow Food, Year Round, in Any Climate, Using
the Science of Geo-Air.
2017 Seminar Schedule
Dates & Locations
March 18, 9 A.M. – 2 P.M. – – 5250 South 5th West, Idaho Falls, Idaho
March 23, 7:00-9:00 P.M. Mapleton LDS Stake Center, Mapleton, Utah
March 24, 2 P.M. – 7 P.M. – Mapleton LDS Stake Center, Mapleton, Utah
March 25, 9 A.m. – 2 P.M. – Mapleton LDS Stake Center, Mapleton, Utah
Invite Your Friends, Neighbors and Family
Limited Seating. Please Pre-register Today! If you do we can send you several valuable Schedules covering topics we will cover đź™‚
Indicate the date, time,Â location and for how many people you want reservations.