- » SE Idaho Mittleider Gardening Certification Training May 22-27, 2017
Live within driving distance of Idaho Falls, Idaho? Get 6 days of unique professional hands-on Certification Training by Jim Kennard .
Now you can receive professional on-site person-to-person CERTIFICATION TRAINING in the amazing Mittleider Method of family gardening, taught by Jim Kennard. And you’ll save money by sleeping in your own bed, bunking with your local family member or by staying at one of the affordable hotels in Idaho Falls. We’re sorry but space is limited to only the first 30 registered students.
ORDER BY April 21, 2017 AND RECEIVE A $200 DISCOUNT!
Mr. Kennard is a Certified Master Mittleider Gardening Instructor, who was mentored personally by the world-renowned Dr. Jacob R. Mittleider for over 27 years, and worked with Dr. Mittleider on several humanitarian projects in the USA and other countries.
This Session of the Mittleider Gardening Certification Training will be at the North Bingham County Park in Shelley, Idaho and will begin at 8:00 A.M. Monday morning and run through mid-afternoon Saturday. Students will eat breakfast and dinner at home, and will bring a sack lunch. This will allow us to charge much less while still giving you the same amount and quality of gardening training and instruction as you would receive on the Preparedness University campus in Kidder, Missouri.
Classroom & Garden Activities:
- Garden Planning & Preparation (Old school using paper and pencil or high tech using satellite imagery for free, itâ€™s not what you think.)
- Seedling Production (How to turn that black thumb green and stop killing seedlings.)
- Understanding Soils (Dirt isnâ€™t just dirt. What you really need to know.)
- Growing in Any Soil, in Any Climate (How and why you donâ€™t need to do anything different if you know this secret.)
- Bonus session: Grow year-round using Geo-Air, and building small or large greenhouses.
- Creating a Mittleider Garden (How and why to REALLY create a productive garden.)
- Growing in Containers or Grow-Boxes (Like growing above ground? Youâ€™ll love this session.)
- Planting & Transplanting (Master this and youâ€™ll never go hungry.)
- Watering & Weeding (Made easy!)
- Feeding â€“ Plant Nutrition (How to source, measure and mix all the nutrients yourself to make your own nutrient mix.)
- Growing Vertically (Grow tomatoes, cucumbers, beans, squash,Â and other plants vertically? Yes you can and why you should.)
- Pruning & Caring for Plants (Almost every gardener gets this wrong. Understand how to really prune properly and see your garden explode with food.)
- Protecting Plants from Weather & Bugs (Got a bug eating your garden? We will share solutions that will stop them in their tracks.)
- Beating the Competition (How to keep deer, moles, raccoons, skunks, voles, bears, etc. and kids from destroying your garden.)
- Mini-Greenhouses or Low Tunnels (How to extend your gardening season by 3 months!)
- Planting seeds for seedling production (Super successful soil mixture, proper plant varieties, hands on practice.)
- Transplanting seedlings in seedling production (We talked about it in class now you get to do it live and see how your seedlings grow through the week.)
- Drilling PVC pipe for watering systems (Learn how to prepare your watering pipes super fast and easy.)
- Installing automated Watering system (You donâ€™t need to be a plumber to learn how to install your own watering system either above or below ground.)
- Making flats for seedling production (Struggling to find all the materials and tools to make this at home? Â Make as many as you want and take them with you.)
- Making markers for seedling production and garden planting (Make your own garden marker or one for a friend.)
- Building T-Frames (With the right tools this takes just minutes to make. Youâ€™ll learn how to do this accurately and quickly.)
- Building In-The-Garden Greenhouse (Donâ€™t need a big greenhouse but want to extend your growing? Youâ€™ll learn how doing this.)
There is only so much you can learn from a book or from the internet. The subjects, activities and workshops are all taught by Jim Kennard. Ask all the gardening questions you want and get personal input and advice all week long.
Immerse yourself in 6 days of professional instruction and hands-on training by Jim Kennard on The Mittleider System of highly productive â€śBest of Organicâ€ť and â€śPoor Manâ€™s Hydroponicâ€ť sustainable family gardening principles and procedures, while rubbing shoulders and getting your hands dirty with other highly motivated Mittleider gardeners!
This is your opportunity to become a Certified Mittleider Gardener, or even a Certified Master Mittleider Gardener, so you can feed your own family and assist others to do the same. AFTER you have reserved your seat and paid by using the “add to cart” above then fillÂ out the Registration Form at http://http://growfood.com/905/registration-for-shelley-idaho-mittleider-gardening-training/ After filling out the Registration form copy and paste it into an email message and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dates & Times:
May 22-27, 2017 from 8 A.M. to 6 P.M.
North Bingham County Park,
587 E 1250 N
Shelley, ID 83274