- » Training
- » Mittleider Gardening Certification Training Virtual "Boot Camp" - June 1 - June 6, 2020
You save $253.00 (34%)!
Six days of unique professional Virtual hands-on Certification Training by Jim Kennard and the Preparedness University Staff!
Now you can receive professional CERTIFICATION TRAINING in the amazing Mittleider Method of family gardening, from the NEW Mittleider Gardening Course book, plus the Food For Everyone Agronomy Text book, and taught by Jim Kennard and the Preparedness University Staff!
Mr. Kennard is a Certified Master Mittleider Gardening Instructor, was mentored personally by the world-renowned Dr. Jacob R. Mittleider over the course of 27 years, and worked with Dr. Mittleider on several humanitarian projects in the USA and other countries.
There’s nothing else like this anywhere! The Certification Training is comprehensive and fast-paced – and previous students say it is very enjoyable and highly rewarding. AND all attendees who pass the Boot Camp Training requirements will receive The Mittleider Gardening Library CD (10 books and 9 manuals), the 5 DVD Set of Gardening Training Videos (80 videos on the entire gardening process and projects from around the world), The Gardening Seminar DVD. and the Madagascar Training Project DVD. That’s several hundred dollars of EXTRA value !
The Certification Training (when there is no Covid-19 pandemic) is held on the Food For Everyone Foundation’s Preparedness University campus, located in Kidder, Missouri 64649, about 60 miles NE of the Kansas City International Airport – right in the center of the country – and will begin at 8:00 A.M. Monday morning and run through mid-afternoon Saturday.
Immerse yourself in 6 days of professional instruction and hands-on training by Jim Kennard and the Preparedness University Staff on The Mittleider System of highly productive “Best of Organic” and “Poor Man’s Hydroponic” sustainable family gardening principles and procedures, while discussing your progress and problems with other highly motivated Mittleider gardeners from all around the country!
This is your opportunity to become a Certified Mittleider Gardener, so you can feed your own family and assist others to do the same. After payment is made on this page, fill out the Registration Form at http://growfood.com/837/registration-for-gardening-training-boot-camp/ Then do a copy and paste into an email message and send it to email@example.com.
Classroom & Garden Activities:
- Garden Planning & Preparation (Old school using paper and pencil or high tech using satellite imagery for free, it’s not what you think.)
- Seedling Production (How to turn that black thumb green and stop killing seedlings.)
- Understanding Soils (Dirt isn’t just dirt. What you really need to know.)
- Growing in Any Soil, in Any Climate (How and why you don’t need to do anything different if you know this secret.)
- Bonus session: Grow year-round using Geo-Air, and building small or large greenhouses – in our own Geo Thermal Greenhouse!
- Creating a Mittleider Garden (How and why to REALLY create a productive garden.)
- Growing in Containers or Grow-Boxes (Like growing above ground? You’ll love this session.)
- Planting & Transplanting (Master this and you’ll never go hungry.)
- Watering & Weeding (Made easy!)
- Feeding – Plant Nutrition (How to source, measure and mix all the nutrients yourself to make your own nutrient mix.)
- Growing Vertically (Grow Zucchini and other plants vertically? Yes you can and why you should.)
- Pruning & Caring for Plants (Almost every gardener gets this wrong. Understand how to really prune properly and see your garden explode with food.)
- Protecting Plants from Weather & Bugs (Got a bug eating your garden? We will share solutions that will stop them in their tracks.)
- Beating the Competition (How to keep deer, moles, raccoons, skunks, voles, bears, etc. and kids from destroying your garden.)
- Mini-Greenhouses or Low Tunnels (How to extend your gardening season by 3 months!)
- Planting seeds for seedling production (Super successful soil mixture, proper plant varieties, hands on practice.)
- Transplanting seedlings in seedling production (We talked about it in class now you get to do it live and see how your seedlings grow through the week.)
- Drilling PVC pipe for watering systems (Learn how to prepare your watering pipes super fast and easy.)
- Installing automated Watering system (You don’t need to be a plumber to learn how to install your own watering system either above or below ground.)
- Making flats for seedling production (Struggling to find all the materials and tools to make this at home. Make as many as you want and take them with you – not.)
- Making markers for seedling production and garden planting (Make your own garden marker or one for a friend.)
- Building T-Frames (With the right tools this takes just minutes to make. You’ll learn how to do this accurately and quickly.)
- Building In-The-Garden Greenhouse (Don’t need a big greenhouse but want to extend your growing season? You’ll learn how doing this.)
There is only so much you can learn from a book or from the internet. The subjects, activities and workshops are all taught by Jim Kennard and the Preparedness University Staff. Ask all the gardening questions you want and get personal input and advice all week long.
- Dates & Times:
- May 11 – May 162, 2020, from 8 A.M. to 6 P.M.
- The comfort, safety, and security of your own home!